Creating a new account with your Reseller WebHost Manager
WebHost Manager enables you to quickly add new accounts - you simply fill in the fields to specify the account details.
Using packages will speed up this process considerably. To add packages please read the instructions here
To Create a New Account:
- Click on the Create a New Account link in the Account Functions menu.
- If you want to use a predefined package for this account, click on the required option in the Package drop-down list. This will fill in many of the fields automatically.
- Enter the domain name and username of the account in the Domain and UserName fields.
The UserName field will automatically populate with the first 8 characters of the domain name, but you can change this to whatever you want.
- Enter the Password and Email for the account in the Password and Email fields.
- Indicate whether CGI access and Spam Assassin are allowed in the CGI Access and Spam Assassins by ticking those boxes.
- For DNS Settings, enable both DKIM and SPF records by checking the boxes as shown below.
- For Mail Routing settings, select Automatically Detect Configuration (Recommended) or Local Mail Exchange.
- Click Create to finalize the account creation.