How to Set Zone Time to Live (TTL) in WHM
TTL means the time period that we set to resolve the zone and a domain.
It is a part of Domain Name System. To set zone time to leave, follow the steps given below:
1) Login to Web Host Manager (WHM)
2) Search as TTL and hit enter. Select Set Zone Time to Live.
3) Select a domain under Set Zone Time to set Live. By default, TTL is 3600 Seconds.
4) Set New TTL time and click Set TTLs. In this example, we set the new TTL to 7200 Seconds.
5) Result of Updating TTL will be displayed as shown in the below image.