How To Change Your WHM Password On Your Reseller Account
There are various reasons for which you may want to change your WHM password.
The Account Functions tool, available in your WHM, allows you to do this easily.
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Password Modification link in left navigation.
4. Select the account that needs a new password.
5. Enter a new password.
6. Enter the new password again for confirmation.
7. Click the Change Password button.
You’ve successfully changed your main password.