How to Perform WHM Setup on iPhone
1) Install cPanel from App Store.
2) Tap cPanel.
3) Tap the plus sign (+) to add a service.
4) Enter the following under “SERVER INFORMATION”:
- Name – the desired name of the access e.g. My WHM
- Address – host name (your domain name or server address)
5) Tap Service.
6) From the Service menu, tap WHM and tap Settings to continue with the setup.
7) Enter the following information under “AUTHENTICATION”:
- Username – WHM user login (root)
- Password – WHM password
- TouchID – On
8) Tap “CONNECT”.
You are now able to access your WHM on your iPhone.