How to Set Up cPanel App on iPhone
1) Install cPanel from App Store.
2) Tap cPanel
3) Tap the plus sign (+) to add a service.
4) Enter the following under “SERVER INFORMATION”:
- Name – the desired name of the access e.g. My cPanel
- Address – your domain name or server address (see Welcome Email for the full details)
5) Tap Service.
6) From the Service menu, tap cPanel and tap Settings to continue with the setup.
7) Enter the following information under “AUTHENTICATION”:
- Username – cPanel username
- Password – cPanel password
- TouchID – On
8) Tap “CONNECT”.
Congrats! You are now able to access your cPanel.