How to Setup cPanel in Android
1) Install cPanel from Google Playstore.
2) Tap cPanel app
3) Tap the (+) sign to add a service.
4) Enter the following details under "SERVER INFORMATION".
Name: Your Preferred Name for Access e.g. My cPanel
Address: Your Domain Name or Your Server Address e.g. yourowndomain.com
5) Tap Service.
6) From the pop up, select "cPanel" and press Confirm button.
7) Enter the following information under “AUTHENTICATION”
Username: cPanel username
Password: cPanel password
EasyLogin: On/Off (this secured method will use your thumbprint to log into cPanel)
8) Once all details have been entered, press Connect to access your cPanel.