How to Install Perl Module in cPanel
In this documentation, we can check how to install Perl module in cPanel.
Perl modules are collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in Perl.
You will need to install a Perl module before you can use it inside a Perl program.
1) Login to cPanel and under the SOFTWARE section, click on Perl Modules .
2) You can search for the Perl Modules by typing in the search box and press "Go" or alternatively click on the "Show Available Modules".
3) In this example, I click on "Show Available Modules" above. Next, I search for spam before clicking on the "Go" button.
4) Once I have found the desired Perl module I wish to install e.g. SpamAssassin, I shall click on "Install" button.
5) Once the installation completed, you will get the following message.
6) We can see the system installed modules now under the section ‘Installed Perl Modules’.