How to Move a Folder/File Using File Manager
1) Login to cPanel and click on File Manager
2) Double click on the target path or folder e.g. public_html.
3) Click on the target folder that you wish to move into a new directory and press on the "Move" button.
In this example, I'll be moving the folder "tutorial" into the new directory path /public_html/storage
4) A new prompt will appear and asking for confirmation. Press the Move File(s) button.
5) Move action successful as seen from the example shown below whereby the target folder "tutorial" was moved into "/public_html/storage".
Note: The example above is showing how to move a folder. You can repeat step 1 to step 5 for file moving.