How to Create a New Folder with File Manager
1) Login to cPanel and click on File Manager.
2) The next step is to locate where do you want to create the new folder. In this example, I'm choosing "public_html" as the target path
3) To create a folder, click on the "Folder" button.
4) A pop-up will appear in which you can give the new folder a name and its desired location.
Once you input that information (For example: storage), click the Create New Folder button.
5) The new folder e.g. storage will appear in the chosen location as shown below: