How to Point a Domain Name to WIX in cPanel (IP Address Method)
1) Login to cPanel and click on Zone Editor
2) Click on the "Manage" button for the domain name you wish to point it to WIX.
3) Enter your A Record and CNAME record as following:
For yourdomain.com, create an A record that points to: 126.96.36.199
For www.yourdomain.com, create a CNAME record that points to: www192.wixdns.net
Remember to press the "Edit" button in order to modify the DNS record for your domain name.
4) Press the "Save Record" button to finalize both A Record and CNAME Record update.
5) Please allow at least 24 - 48 hours for the DNS propagation to complete.