How to check your email in Gmail
- 29/04/2016 4:14 PM
1. First, log into your existing gmail account. Then, click on the gear image on the top right hand corner and click on Settings.
2. Click on the Accounts tab and click on Add a POP3 mail account you own.
3. A small window will appear . Then, enter your email address which email you wish to import from. Click Next Step.
4. Enter the settings for your email account .
Email Address: Your domain-based email address
Username : Your domain-based email address
Password : Your domain-based email password
POP server : Your mail server (usually mail.yourdomain.com)
*** Tick “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server” so that you may still read the messages through other devices .***
Click Add Account.
5. Click on Yes. Then, Next Step.
** Note that if you wish to send mail, you will send through your primary gmail account and the receiver will receive the mail from your primary gmail account. **
6. Click on Treat as an Alias . Then, Next Step.
7. Click on Close Window and you are done.