How to install MediaWiki from Softaculous
- 29/06/2018 10:31 AM
1) Login to cPanel and click on Softaculous App Installer.
2) On the left menu, click on Wikis and click once again on MediaWiki
3) Click the Install tab.
If you have multiple domains associated with this account, you can select where to install it.
The next two boxes require a directory and database name, neither of which should exist on the server.
Under Site config, enter a Wiki Name and Email. These can be changed later on from the application's admin panel.
4) Type the desired admin username and password that should be used.
In most cases, the defaults above should work fine.
5) Click Install. After a moment, the software will be installed.
6) You shall see the message "Congratulations! the software was installed successfully!"