How to Modify Hosting Packages in Reseller WHM?
- 19/06/2018 12:30 PM
Package is used to define the specific value for a cpanel account.
When you edit a package, it will automatically update the edited package settings to all the accounts allocated to that package.
To edit a package, follow the steps given below.
1) Login to Web Host Manager (WHM)
2) Search as "package" in the search box and hit enter.
3) In the search results, select Edit a Package.
4) Select the package and click Edit.
5) Edit for the required changes. You can modify the Disk Quota, Bandwidth, accounts, database and other things here.
6) After editing the package, click Save Changes.