How to Export Emails (PST File) using Outlook 2007
1) Open Outlook.
2) On the File menu, click Import And Export.
If the menu item is not available, move your pointer over the chevrons at the bottom of the menu, and then click Import and Export.
3) Click Export To File, and then click Next.
4) Click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
5) Click the folder to which you want to export the .pst file, and then click Next.
6) Click Browse, and then select the location where you want the new .pst file to be saved.
7) In the File Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new .pst file, and then click OK.
8) Click Finish.