How do I change maximum email size in cPanel?
There is no max file size limit that can be sent and received, however, cPanel defaults the limit to 50mb. You can change this in cPanel.
To change this do the following,
- Login to cPanel as admin
- Under Service Configuration, Click "exim Configuration Manager"
- Click "Advanced Editor"
- Scroll down and Click "Add additional Configuration Setting"
- Find "message_size_limit" in pull-down list and choose
- Enter limit that you want to change to "50M"
- Scroll to bottom and click "save".